6.10.2013

Summer Accessories: 3 for Under $3

It's always fun to revamp a few things for a different season.  When it starts hitting the triple digits here, I need something to help me get geared up to deal with the summer heat. Here are a few accessories I found for $3 or under...

I snagged these adorable sunglasses, at the Dollar Tree for $1.  I was quite shocked at what a good selection of cute sunglasses they had.  I never spend tons of money on sunglasses.  They always get broken or lost.  And it is fun to justify having a couple pairs, which you can do if you get them for a bargain.


I also bought this new lip shade for 93 cents at Wal-Mart, and I have been loving it!  I wear it almost everyday.  The eclectic shade of pink is a fun and nice change (it doesn't look as bright here as it seems to be in real life).



I picked up the nail polish at Target, for $2.49, after Brittany inspired me with a comment on my nail post.  I am pretty sure this will be my go-to summer color from here on out.  I never thought of this color, but I kind of love it. 

sunglasses: Dollar Tree
lip color: NYC #316 "Blossom"  
nail color: Sally Hansen #270 "Lacey Lilac"
 
These would be especially fun splurges if you are heading to the beach anytime this summer.  Have a good start to your summer--on a budget, of course!

1 comment:

  1. I also bought my favorite pair of sunglasses at the Dollar Tree! I'm glad I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete