2.10.2014

My Favorite EASY Valentine's Inspiration

I'm taking a break in my baby series to post a little Valentine Inspiration!  If you have kids, they most likely will exchange Valentine's with their friends.  If you didn't realize, that is this Friday...

But don't worry!  The internet is jam-packed full of fun, easy, DIY (or free printable) options that are probably simpler and cheaper than buying the pre-packaged, over-priced boxed Valentine's plastered in cartoon characters.

I first fell in love with the personalized lollipop Valentine's that I saw a few years ago.  And with the free online picture editing sites (like picmonkey), and the inexpensive cost of printing pictures (think Costco, Walmart, or Walgreens), these personalized Valentine's would be a cinch to make and very budget-friendly!  Now I have stumbled on a ton more personalized Valentine's that I am crazy about.  Here are a few more ideas!
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
If personalizing isn't in your time frame, here is an idea board full of simple, DIY Valentine's that are too cute for words.  (Be sure to follow the links to the sources, many have tutorials or are FREE printables!).
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
And if you are sick of all the candy and other sweets, give these adorable non-sweet Valentine's a try!  I'm sure they will still be a hit with kids, they will get plenty of candy elsewhere!  I'm sure most of these things could be ordered in bulk online, or found at the Dollar Store for very little.
Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Fun Valentine's aren't just for school-aged children, though.  Last year I made a little personalized Valentine "from Landon" to give to grandparents, aunts, uncles, and a few little friends with a treat attached.  I did another one this year, I'll share on Valentine's Day.

Last year's Valentine from Landon...
Photo inspired by this pin

And even if you don't have any kids, you could do some variation of these as a married or dating couple or a single person, to send to loved ones.  Think of it as a light-hearted holiday card.  People love receiving happy mail or finding something fun on their doorstep.  Hope you have a great week and show those closest to you how much you love them.  Even a thoughtful note or encouragement means a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment