10.21.2013

Decorating with Paper

I decided to jump on the "batty" trend and make a statement on my wall this year for Halloween.  Paper is a really inexpensive product and can make such a statement!  All of the decorations here are made of paper (the bats and banner).  I made the banner years ago at the scrapbook store using their die-cut machine.  So I really didn't need any special equipment.  Paper is an easy thing to use to add a lot of drama for your upcoming Halloween get-together!



Here are some fun links using paper to decorate for Halloween...






And if you are wanting to give a bat collage a try, here are a few of my inspirations...



and a template if you want to cut out some of your own bats!


The perfect project to do while watching a suspenseful movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment